Beginning Monday, July 6, we will host a monthly Drive Thru Food Drive for the InterFaith Council Food Pantry. From 10-11 am on the first Monday of each month, we invite you drive to the Binkley Campus to bring as many food items as you are able to give to the pantry. The staff will be there to greet you–masks on–and all you will have to do is pop your trunk! No need to even get out of the car.
In addition to food donations, we will be taking a monthly collection for the Pastor’s Discretionary Fund to be distributed to a local organization that is working to relieve the COVID crisis in our wider community. For the month of July, the collection will be given to the Orange County Eviction Diversion Program to help those in our community struggling to pay rent. Your donations can be brought at the same time as your food donations. Please make checks payable to Binkley with Pastor’s Discretionary Fund in the memo.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR DONATIONS IN PAPER BAGS. We can also use donations of paper bags to transport the food.
- If you cannot drive to Binkley during the specified times, please contact email@example.com to make other arrangements.
- You can also contribute to the Pastor’s Discretionary Fund online or send a check in the mail. Make sure your donation is properly marked so it goes to the right place.
- We need volunteers to staff the drop-off lane and to drive the donations to the IFC. If you would like to volunteer, please click here to sign up.
- If you would like to suggest an organization to be the recipient of the monetary donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.