The COVID-19 global health crisis has affected every aspect of our way of life, and church is no exception. As we continually adjust to new circumstances and guidance around the virus, we want you to stay updated on Binkley’s response to the pandemic.
Update on our Plans for Worship and Reopening
An Update on our Plans for Worship and Reopening (09/08/2021)
- Our newest worship offering, Courtyard Communion, is held outdoors at 9 am.
- We will worship indoors together in our Sanctuary every Sunday at 11 am.
- Reservations are not required and attendance is not limited.
- In an effort to accommodate worshipers who cannot yet be vaccinated, masks are required for everyone at all times.
- Social distancing will be observed by leaving every other pew row closed and leaving at least two seats between each family. We encourage pre- and post-worship conversations to take place outdoors.
- Groups may resume meeting indoors with masks. Rooms must be reserved through the office.
- The church office is now open with modified hours. Our reception hours are 10 am – 2pm, Tuesday-Friday. All staff will be regularly available in the office and by appointment. Click here for a staff directory.
I’m still staying home. How do I stay connected?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to a pastor or your deacon if you need to talk or need specific assistance. If you don’t know who your deacon is, contact the office.
Contact staff for more information virtual programs or any other questions you may have about church life during the pandemic. Click here to view the staff directory.
Just reach out! Pull out your church directory and give a friend a call.
Take a walk around campus. Our beautiful grounds are an ideal place for a meditative walk, and it will help you feel connected to your church home. Don’t forget about the labyrinth in the courtyard! Just be sure to maintain at least six feet of distance if others are present.
Above all, take good care of yourself, wash your hands, and be well.