At Binkley our Worship expresses the belief that beauty, truth, and goodness are gifts from God to be celebrated in a joyful and compassionate community. We celebrate the goodness and grace of a loving and compassionate God, revealed as Creator, Christ, and Spirit. Let’s describe our worship as warm, liturgical (meaning participatory), thoughtful, and celebratory. A variety of musical gifts, from classical hymns and choral selections to old-time gospel standards, from jazz to Taizé stylings, are regularly a part of the 11:00 a.m. service. A sample bulletin gives you some sense of the pattern of our corporate worship.
in-person & Live Stream Worship
- Our newest worship offering, Courtyard Communion, is held outdoors at 9 am.
- We will worship together outdoors on the Peace Plaza at 11 am September 26-October 17. In the event of inclement weather, the service will be held in the Sanctuary.
- Reservations are not required and attendance is not limited.
- Masks are voluntary when outdoors; required indoors.
- When indoors: Social distancing will be observed by leaving every other pew row unused and leaving at least two seats between each family. We encourage pre- and post-worship conversations to take place outdoors.